8 Cups of flour
3 Cups of water (luke warm)
2 Tbsp of yeast
1 Tbsp of sugar (to mix with the yeast)
1/2 Cup of butter
2 Tbsp of salt
1. Mix all of the ingredients in KitchenAid.
2. When all ingredients have been mixed really well (Approx. 5 minutes) remove from KitchenAid
3. Knead dough by hand for about 3 minutes
4. Divide bread in approximately 16 equal parts. Use scale to weight for consistency
5. Make round balls
6. Flatten balls and place on baking tray
7. Poke holes with fork. (Approximately 6 per bread)
8. Let it rest for at least 1 hour. (Bread should double in size)
9. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let bread cool down.